- This event has passed.
Freediving AIDA Youth Program
10/08/2021 at 10:00 AM - 12/08/2021 at 12:00 PM UTC+2EGP4,100
The AIDA Youth Program aims at teaching water and safety skills to children and adolescents and guides the young water-lovers and budding freedivers safely in their early years of exploring the waters of the world, giving them a solid foundation whether they choose to pursue freediving as adults or simply want more confidence in the water.
This program aims to teach children in-water confidence and develop diving skills, with an emphasis on parental education and performance-oriented skills. The course has been thoughtfully designed to develop competence and confidence, following a natural and individual progression rate. The courses are skill-oriented, and do not have any performance requirements.
This experience consists of 4 sessions, 2 hours long each for a total duration of 8 hours.
Tuesday, August 10th (10 AM to 12 PM)
Tuesday, August 10th (2 PM to 4 PM)
Wednesday, August 11th (10 AM to 12 PM)
Thursday, August 12th (10 AM to 12 PM)
4 kids per program.
All kids aged 6 to 11 are welcome to join.
- Comfort in water
- Kid’s own wish and intent to learn water skills
- We practice social distancing. There’s a limit of 4 people per group per experience in order to allow for adequate space between the participants
- All our experiences are carried out in outdoor open spaces
- All required equipment is sanitized thoroughly before each use
EGP 4,100 per kid for 4 sessions, all inclusive. Price includes gear rental.
Get 5% off your total order when booking any 2 tickets and 10% off when booking any 3+ tickets!
Refund & Cancellation Policy
If you decide to cancel your booking, the following will apply:
- Full refund applicable until 2 weeks before the experience
- Partial refund of 50% applicable up until 7 days before the experience
- No refund applicable starting 7 days before the experience
Ready to book your experience?
Please pick your tickets below