- This event has passed.
Summit to Seabed
23/09/2021 - 25/09/2021EGP 5400 – EGP 6300
Explore yourself between mountains and sea!
Ground yourself in the arms of the majestic Sinai mountains then flow in the crystal clear waters of the magical Red Sea!
Welcoming complete beginners to freediving and climbing!
For 3 days and 2 nights, our home will be the charming Lagona Dahab Village, designed by the great late architect Hassan Fathy. The ground floor rooms are built with organic material made from the earth with mud-brick dome ceilings, designed to induce relaxation and tranquility.
For meal arrangements, we’ll be having breakfast daily in the hotel. As for lunch and dinner, for the first and last day we will be ordering your favorite takeout. For the second day, we will have a desert dinner. And for the third day, we will be having lunch in Aqua Marina in Blue Hole.
During this experience, we will train our body and mind. Relax, practice yoga, and enjoy the beauty of Dahab from summit to seabed!
Our freediving and climbing instructors will work closely with you to strengthen your confidence and abilities underwater and on land. They will work with you based on your own level and personal needs.
- 3 Days and 2 Nights Bed & Breakfast at Lagona Dahab Village
- Climbing Excursion
- Desert Dinner
- Daily Freediving Coaching Sessions
- Freediving in the Islands and Blue Hole
- Daily Yoga and Breathwork
- Visualization Session
- We practice social distancing. We account for adequate space between individuals
- All our experiences are carried out in outdoor open spaces
- All required equipment is sanitized thoroughly before each use
Ready to book your experience?
Please pick your tickets below